Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
He`s GONE 14:45 - Dec 17 with 32811 viewsTrance_Trousers

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Once you`ve had black you never go back.........

He`s GONE on 14:46 - Dec 17 with 16039 viewsBrightonhoop

Que?!
He`s GONE on 14:47 - Dec 17 with 16018 viewsBrightonhoop

Ha! Tis true. Fark off special one. hahaha http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/
He`s GONE on 14:47 - Dec 17 with 16006 viewsDiscodroids

please please please please please Traore.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

He`s GONE on 14:50 - Dec 17 with 15974 viewsDorse

He`s GONE on 14:47 - Dec 17 by Discodroids

please please please please please Traore.

Not enough up arrows for this one. Pissing myself laughing in a Niagra hotel lobby to general consternation.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

He`s GONE on 14:50 - Dec 17 with 15962 viewsJigsore

It's the most wonderful time of the year

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

He`s GONE on 14:50 - Dec 17 with 15961 viewsClive_Anderson

I reckon the only reason he wasn't gone ages ago was due to his massive payoff. He held on for the lot.
He`s GONE on 14:52 - Dec 17 with 15944 viewsNorthernr

This is bad news sadly. Those cnts, as they've done many times before, will suddenly start playing now they've got him the sack. No doubt Mr Chelsea himself, the captain leader legend, will suddenly stop looking so old and slow and go back to being the best defender in the country now he and his mates deliberately playing badly, deliberately making Chelsea lose, has got rid of the manager - again. Exactly the kind of captain and leader any club needs - one who's willing to phone it in for months at a time, and let the team lose, because he has a personal issue with the man in charge.

Hazard too, no doubt about to be the league's best player again having played like a fcking moron all year. Maybe they'll bring the doctor back so he can start scoring off the field again as well.

What a horrible bunch of scum they all are.
He`s GONE on 14:52 - Dec 17 with 15940 viewsN12Hoop

A bit gutted to be honest. If the'd kept him on until after the xmas programme they may have been in the bottom 3. Now they'll get a new manager bounce. Scum. And probably win the Champions League.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Login to get fewer ads

He`s GONE on 14:53 - Dec 17 with 15938 viewsDorse

Now bring in Felix Magath!

He`s GONE on 14:55 - Dec 17 with 15899 viewsSnipper

He`s GONE on 14:52 - Dec 17 by Northernr

This is bad news sadly. Those cnts, as they've done many times before, will suddenly start playing now they've got him the sack. No doubt Mr Chelsea himself, the captain leader legend, will suddenly stop looking so old and slow and go back to being the best defender in the country now he and his mates deliberately playing badly, deliberately making Chelsea lose, has got rid of the manager - again. Exactly the kind of captain and leader any club needs - one who's willing to phone it in for months at a time, and let the team lose, because he has a personal issue with the man in charge.

Hazard too, no doubt about to be the league's best player again having played like a fcking moron all year. Maybe they'll bring the doctor back so he can start scoring off the field again as well.

I'm gutted he's gone as he was doing a great job.

They'll be climbing the bloody table now :-(.
He`s GONE on 14:56 - Dec 17 with 15886 viewsDaiHo0p

The Sacked One
He`s GONE on 14:56 - Dec 17 with 15886 viewsKonk

He looks like he's being made to suck a massive, invisible co ck in this picture.

I'm sure the Chelsea fans will find an appropriate minute to sing his name every week until they get bored after a fortnight. Does anyone know if "Bobby" Di Matteo still gets his name sung in the 16th minute?

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

He`s GONE on 14:57 - Dec 17 with 15862 viewsClive_Anderson

I'm not sure about this, I'm pretty sure they were trying their best against Leicester they were just completely overrun by them for the first hour or so.

Even when they stopped trying before they were never this bad.
He`s GONE on 15:00 - Dec 17 with 15824 viewsDorse

He`s GONE on 14:56 - Dec 17 by Konk

He looks like he's being made to suck a massive, invisible co ck in this picture.

I'm sure the Chelsea fans will find an appropriate minute to sing his name every week until they get bored after a fortnight. Does anyone know if "Bobby" Di Matteo still gets his name sung in the 16th minute?

Konk, you've done me again. Canadians are calling the police to remove the Englishman cackling insanely from the lobby, muttering 'massive invisible cock'...

He`s GONE on 15:01 - Dec 17 with 15803 viewsPhildo

Where did it all go right?

lovely owner
lovely team
lovely fans
lovely ex manager

Please let Harry take over in an acting capacity
He`s GONE on 15:02 - Dec 17 with 15780 viewshoof_hearted

He`s GONE on 14:56 - Dec 17 by Konk

I need to go back to the Obesity thread. It's clearly a foot long meatball sub.

Anyway. I miss him. Just put a quid on Brian McDermott turning down Reading now this opportunity has opened up.
He`s GONE on 15:02 - Dec 17 with 15774 viewsNorthernr

He`s GONE on 14:57 - Dec 17 by Clive_Anderson

I'm not sure about this, I'm pretty sure they were trying their best against Leicester they were just completely overrun by them for the first hour or so.

Even when they stopped trying before they were never this bad.

No chance. Mourinho was right about the first goal - Vardy makes that run for that cross every week. They'd planned for it, and yet when it happened Zouma is standing there with his hands on his hips and Big Racist John lets the ball fly past him with no attempt at an interception. Hazard walks off after being lightly brushed to the floor, Mourinho asks him to go back on and go down again to get the game stopped so they can make the sub and he refuses to do it. They've been phoning it in for weeks.
He`s GONE on 15:03 - Dec 17 with 15765 viewsBrightonhoop

He`s GONE on 15:01 - Dec 17 by Phildo

Where did it all go right?

lovely owner
lovely team
lovely fans
lovely ex manager

Please let Harry take over in an acting capacity

Now that would be a proper axis of evil.....
He`s GONE on 15:05 - Dec 17 with 15721 viewspaulparker

He has left them in poor nick , his record in the transfer market buying and selling is terrible , they are overloaded with players but lack anyone who can change a game or that world class player, and before people say Hazard I don't think he is all that
they lack pace all over the park , especially in wide areas, they lack organisation, they lack character, they don't even have away of playing
said it before and il say it again Jose is a flat track bully with a 2 year shelf life and Abromivic is a total tool for spending probably nearly 50 million in compensation for the two spells the special kunt has had

fcuk em I hope they get relegated

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

He`s GONE on 15:05 - Dec 17 with 15715 viewsClive_Anderson

He`s GONE on 15:02 - Dec 17 by Northernr

No chance. Mourinho was right about the first goal - Vardy makes that run for that cross every week. They'd planned for it, and yet when it happened Zouma is standing there with his hands on his hips and Big Racist John lets the ball fly past him with no attempt at an interception. Hazard walks off after being lightly brushed to the floor, Mourinho asks him to go back on and go down again to get the game stopped so they can make the sub and he refuses to do it. They've been phoning it in for weeks.

Damn you're making me think they're going to suddenly be good again.

Anyway back to the matter at hand:

He`s GONE on 15:07 - Dec 17 with 15683 viewsAntti_Heinola

Exactly. It's terrible news. It was funny watching them fail. Funny watching them lose. It'll all stop now. They'll probably win the fkn Champions League or something.
And it was funniest watching stuff like this...

Bare bones.

He`s GONE on 15:07 - Dec 17 with 15682 viewsBluce_Ree

Sake.

I hope John Terry is caretaker c*nt and f**ks them up forever.

C*nts. I hope everyone connected with this story is already dead.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

He`s GONE on 15:10 - Dec 17 with 15647 viewsFDC

NOOOO! He hasn't suffered enough yet!
He`s GONE on 15:10 - Dec 17 with 15630 viewsbob566

balls.

great and I believe Pep Guadiaola has already said a week ago that he won't be renewing for Bayern.

Clive makes a good point though. Can't remember who but they had a manager and terry didn't like him so was injured the whole time. As soon as he was fired terry was available for training and selection. He's got previous.
He`s GONE on 15:11 - Dec 17 with 15624 viewsJigsore

spare a thought for Brian McDermott who is probably doing a press conference to an empty room right now

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024